Join the 2019 Living Peace Retreat
with Oren Jay Sofer & Roxy Manning
February 15-20, 2019
Are you interested in developing skills to keep your heart strong in the face of the immense challenges of our times?
The tools of Nonviolent Communication can support us to keep ourselves healthy in turbulent times and to make a difference for everyone whose lives we touch.
Join us for this special residential retreat program where we’ll delve into NVC as an embodied practice for transforming our lives, relationships and world. During this five-day retreat, you’ll learn ways to:
- Stay grounded and balanced in challenging moments
- Enhance your ability to listen well and speak with clarity
- Deepen intimate and family relationships
- Develop insight and self-mastery
space is limited — register early
About the Retreat
Each day at the retreat includes teaching sessions with the whole group, practice in smaller groups, empathy groups, participant-led offerings of arts and movement, and time for rest and enjoying the outdoors.
The retreat curriculum is designed to meet the specific needs and interests of participants, including flexible workshops focused on skill-building in a range of contexts. You will have the time, space, and support to work on the issues that matter most to you. Typical topics include:
- Doing political or social change work
- Being in a partnership or being single
- Parenting or connecting with children in other contexts
- Communicating across any kind of divide
- Collaborating at work
- Help others work through conflict
BayNVC Immersion Program:
Participants may apply to continue their learning in the BayNVC Immersion Program, an 8-month intensive program that meets in Berkeley one weekend per month in 2019, March through October.